OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT: VACANCIES / NEW POSITIONS
TRANSAFRIQUE LOGISTICS CAMEROUN S.A (TALCSA) leader of road transportation in CEMAC zone requires the services of an experienced and competent Commercial Supervisor, Invoicing Officer and Operations Officer.
Key requirements for Commercial Supervisor (Male candidate will be an added advantage).
- Degree or diploma in Marketing / logistics.
- Minimum of 5 years in Commercial /logistics Development Experience, of which at least 3 years in the Transport/Logistics industry in Cameroon/CEMAC
- Experienced in Commercial Support Services
- Fluent in English & French (Verbal & Written Skills)
- strong interpersonal & communication skills
- proficient in computer skills (Word, Excel, power point).
Key requirement for Invoicing officer (male candidate will be an added advantage).
- under the direct supervision of the sales Manager, the invoicing officer is responsible for a range of activities related to processing invoices for our main activities: transport, weigh bridge penalties and immobilization
- BAC+2 in any related discipline
- minimum of 2 years experience in commercial and Administrative services of which at least a year in Transport/logistics industry in Cameroon/CEMAC
- Fluent in English &French(verbal written)
- proficient in computer skills(word, Excel, Power point).
Key requirement for Operations Officer (male candidate will be an added advantage).
- *At least 3 years professional experience in Logistics management inside Cameroon –preferable transport and management of trucks
- * Qualifications in logistics, transport, engineering
- *Geographical experience of Cameroon and adjacent countries-good knowledge of road condition, legal requirement concerning the transport sectors and governing requirements
- * preferable port experience and knowledge of import and export requirements including the rules and regulations of the port surrounding areas
- * bilingual –French &English non negotiable * proficient in computer skills (Word, outlook, Excel and power point)
- * Good Verbal communication skills ( spoken & written)* including reporting skills* HSE-Qualified and experienced individual
1. TRUCK DRIVER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
Trans Afrique logistics in Cameroun, Douala, urgently seeks the services of experienced and competent Truck & Trailer drivers. Our positions or opportunities must not just be considered as jobs but rather as “career opportunities” and be seen as long term decisions.
- At least 5 years’ experience as truck /trailer driver.
- Good mastery of destinations within CEMAC Countries Ø Minimum qualification first school leaving certificate/C.E.P
- Knowledge of road safety & traffic regulations within CEMAC countries
- Valid Cameroon driver’s license
- Fluent in English or French
- Good knowledge of defensive driving will be an advantage
- Must be Cameroonian National.
- Energetic, young and willing to work longer than normal working hours (weekends – rotation basis)
- You must have the urgency characteristic, as this is a personality requirement.
- Any formal logistical qualification or transport / economics qualification.
- Self confident personality as you will have to delegate duties and supervise activities.
- Experience in Port Activity, loading, off loading, understanding of load configurations.
- Geographical experience of Cameroun and adjacent countries – good knowledge of road conditions.
- Bilingual – French and English non negotiable.
- Must be in possession of a valid driving license (Moto bike and car)
- Ability to take lead in group events and activities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal communication skills (spoken and written) ability to be accurate in report.
- HSE – experienced will be an added advantage.